Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Mid Week Blues

My playlist is provided wholly by the Doomadelica compilation CD from the latest issue of Metal Hammer.
Right now, this week and next at the factory I am working on among the most difficult cases of my tenure. I'm riddled with difficult choices. Such is the nature of the profession, nevertheless my nerves are casualties...C'est la vie!
Short of being trapped in a Tholian Web or becoming an inflated billionaire overnight I will be at Factory tomorrow same time same bat channel...

To alleviate my fraught state I invited Judge Anderson around to the Bothy last night for tea and burnt scones (see above)...(actually a rather amazing illustration by the one and only Boo Cook)

4 comments:

Steve said...

My copy of Dredd should be arriving tomorrow according to my saviors at Amazon... good weekend viewing methinks.

Löst Jimmy said...

Steve - Top notch!

Toast said...

Judge Anderson will blast the blues away with her Lawgiver!

Doomadelica is quite brilliant in places, my favourite track being "Wicked Ones" by Ruby the Hatchet!!!

Löst Jimmy said...

It's a great compilation Toast, only a few fillers. The rest flaming diamonds